Organization: Healthy Transportation Coalition
Timeline for Completion: Ongoing
We are a grassroots movement of concerned citizens, organizations and businesses working together to increase healthy transportation policies and necessary infrastructure investments in the National Capital Region.
• Achieve a truly healthy transportation network in the National Capital Region, from the perspectives of personal and societal health, the environment, and economics;
• Increase physical activity, improve the built environment, decrease pedestrian and cyclist injuries;
• Help ensure vulnerable populations, and ultimately all residents, are well-served by an accessible transportation network;
• Help people have better access to their communities, local businesses, social support services, and green spaces by their preferred mode of healthy transportation; and
• Help ensure that greenhouse gas emissions from the transportation sector fall.
phone: Feel free to phone Trevor, on his cellphone at: 613-789-0604
- Website: http://www.healthytransportation.ca/
December 11, 2014 at 11:25 pm
Project entered on: December 11, 2014 at 11:25 pm[/if created-at]